Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

How to add extra row with reporting tools

xariet
8 - Asteroid

Hi All! 

I need to add a row on top of the existing table with a Table reporting tool. Is it possible? My current workflow and desired output are attached. Thank you in advance for your help

Update: sorry, I forgot to mention that I am getting raw data for multiple customers and at the end, I want to generate different tables for different customers. With the solutions provided below grouping by a customer in the Table tool doesn't work. I have attached workaround workflow provided in the solutions with my changes.

11 REPLIES 11
grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@xariet, is this what you want to achieve?

grazitti_sapna_0-1657786901717.png

Creating separate excel files

grazitti_sapna_0-1657787084797.png

grazitti_sapna_1-1657787092915.png

Thanks!

Sapna Gupta
xariet
8 - Asteroid

Hi Sapna

yes, I want to create separate excel spreadsheets, but my problem is to create two headings as on the below screenshot. Your solution below only has one heading row, and I need to create two heading rows (yellow and blue).

xariet_0-1657837276199.png

With all the solutions already provided I can do it only if I have one customer in raw data, if there are more customers and I group by a customer in the Table Tool I am getting below outcome - no second row heading for the customers' tables and a separate table for two rows heading.

xariet_0-1657837773192.png

Labels