Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
GELÖST

How to Comparing Three files

bsakrani
Atom

Hi, I have three excel files (Product Codes, Product Codes 2 & Product Codes 3) that i want to compare. Each file has product codes that overlaps with either file or all two files. I want to create a workflow where i can see a joint in three files and see the overlap. I am attaching product codes files that i want to compare. any suggestion?

3 ANTWORTEN 3
ShankerV
Castor

Hi @bsakrani 

Yes, Its possible. 

You can use the join tool and the J node helps to fetch the output where there is a match.

Many thanks

Shanker V

ShankerV
Castor

Hi @bsakrani 

Here is the output which you are looking for.

There are 271 product code which is common under all the 3 files which you have shared.

ShankerV_0-1670429128254.png

Hope your issue is resolved. Feel free to mark helpful answers as a solution, so that future users with the same issue can find them easier!!!!

Many thanks

Shanker V

ShankerV
Castor

Hi @bsakrani 

You can play with joins to check what product code are over lapping the other dataset.

Product Code 2: Has 4615 records

Product Code 3: Has 3499 records

When we wanted to check the overlap between these 2, I see all the 3499 records from Product Code 3 overlaps with Product Code 2.

ShankerV_0-1670429436917.png

Feel free to mark helpful answers as a solution, so that future users with the same issue can find them easier!!!!

Many thanks

Shanker V

Beschriftungen