Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Google Big Query Output connector not working

oumarodd
5 - Atom

I have the Alteryx version 2018.2.6.51233 and my Google Big Query Output and Input connectors are v.103. However, I get an error when  I connect the Google Big Query to the selector. Please find attached the screenshot.

This is the error received : 

Error: Google BigQuery Output (3): Traceback (most recent call last):  File "main.py", line 4, in <module>  File "C:\Users\rouma\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Engine\../Tools\big_query_output_v1.0.3\big_query_output\__init__.py", line 1, in <module>    from .engine import BigQueryOutputEngine  File "C:\Users\rouma\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Engine\../Tools\big_query_output_v1.0.3\big_query_output\engine.py", line 7, in <module>    from .connections import BigQueryIncomingConnectionsHandler  File "C:\Users\rouma\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Engine\../Tools\big_query_output_v1.0.3\big_query_output\connections.py", line 4, in <module>    from connectors_core.bigquery.schemas import BigQuerySchemaWriter, SchemaConversionException  File "C:\Users\rouma\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Engine\../Tools\big_query_output_v1.0.3\connectors_core\bigquery\__init__.py", line 1, in <module>    from .schemas import BigQuerySchemaReader  File "C:\Users\rouma\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Engine\../Tools\big_query_output_v1.0.3\connectors_core\bigquery\schemas.py", line 4, in <module>    import google.cloud.bigqueryModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'google.cloud'

Thanks. 

Capture-Alteryx.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
oumarodd
5 - Atom

Closing out this ticket. I was able to figure out my problem.

JayR
6 - Meteoroid

Hey oumarodd, could you please post the solution? I'm having the same issue over here.

Momme
5 - Atom

+1

sharatman
5 - Atom

Hey Guys,

I solved this by updating my Alteryx to the latest version (2019.2.5) and reinstalling the BigQuery Connector tool from the Analytics Gallery.

Cheers

Labels