Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Generate multiple PDF pages in same format but with different field values

averywu
5 - Atom

Hello - 

I am trying to generate multiple pages of PDF report in the exact same format but with three fields which have different string/value. 

Below is the output PDF I am trying to generate for each row from the raw data. In the raw data below, there are three columns - Name, Amount and Entity - and the number of people are three. Thus, I'd like to export PDF with exactly same format but containing each person's data inserted (in this case, the total pages I expect will be three as I have three people). I have the workflow created and attached; however, I have been researching and playing around but couldn't figure out how to generate multiple PDF pages. The real data will have a large volume of rows, so creating one render tool for each row would not work. Thank you so much and wish you all Happy New Year! 

averywu_0-1609272056985.png

raw data - 

averywu_1-1609272106667.png

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @averywu 

Please check the below and let me know if it helps. Cheers!

christine_assaad_0-1609274002843.png

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@averywu 
Great idea from @christine_assaad  and I think you mentioned that you want multiple page PDF.

So I modified the workflow from @christine_assaad  a bit to achieve that.

Capture123.PNG

averywu
5 - Atom

Thank you so much @christine_assaad and @Qiu ! The issue was resolved by referring the solutions you two provided. Amazing and brilliant! Thanks again.

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@averywu 
Glad to help and thank you for the accept mark!

Labels