Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Formula

Kjaer
8 - Asteroid

Hi

I have made a calculation like this

FactorValueCalculation
A1020
B2060
C30120

In my dataset I have data for this three factors. Is it possible to make a condition if there is no data for f.ex. factor C?

I don´t want to delete the fomulas, because f.ex in my dataset for Q1 there is only data for f.ex. factor A and B, and later in my data for Q2 I have data for all three factors. 

3 REPLIES 3
geraldo
13 - Pulsar

@Kjaer 

I didn't understand what you want but I made an example flow of recording a formula for generating an excel.

Kjaer
8 - Asteroid

Hi Geraldo

Thanks for your answer. I think it will work and will give it a try.

Best regard

Thomas

Kjaer
8 - Asteroid

Hi again

It didn't work as expected and to be honest, my explanation was not the best. So I will give it a new try:

I have these three lines and in one "fomula" I have made a calculations for each column A, B and C. But if my data do not contain any data for f.ex column C, I would like to make a condition, that if no data in column C, then just skip the calculation.

NumberABC
Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels