Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

FileUnbuffered: Error in GetOverlappedResult: The network path was not found. (53)

DouglasLWarren
5 - Atom

The file in question is on a network drive.  I'm running the workflow at the office on my local machine connected to the network.  If I run the workflow from the scheduler it works fine.  If I run it at home on the same machine wirelessly connected to via a VPN to my office network it runs fine.  It just won't run locally hardwired directly to the network.  It's a 4GB csv file.

Sometimes the workflow runs for 30 mins or so sometimes almost 2 hours.

*DISCLAIMER: I'm an Alteryx newbie and this workflow was handed down to me.

4 REPLIES 4
gautiergodard
13 - Pulsar

Hey @DouglasLWarren are you getting any specific errors from the workflow?

DouglasLWarren
5 - Atom

You mean other then the one in the subject line and the workflow failing?  And when it does, all other files referenced in the workflow I get "Can't Find the file"

DouglasLWarren
5 - Atom

This is what the results screen looks like, the remaining errors are "Can't find the File".  After I get the FileUnbufferred error.

Anoushka
5 - Atom

Did someone find a solution to this? I'm having the same issue, for me it says "The network path was not found" and I'm not sure what is wrong since my other alteryx workflows were able to find the network path just right. 

Labels