Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Feed my workflow model 1 csv at a time

Jimi1987
5 - Atom

I have a forecasting model but I have 8 different categories to forecast on. I have wrote 1 macro that splits my data into 8 different csv files so I can then run each file through my forecasting model by attaching a macro.

I am trying to create a macro that feeds my model 1 spreadsheet at a time, I am trying to use a control & action batch macro but I am having trouble making it loop through all 8 csv files instead of just 1. I have attached the macro that I am currently trying to get working.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Biswarun
8 - Asteroid

Can you provide a minimum reproducible example of all the macros? 

Jimi1987
5 - Atom

Sure, I have attached my macro that is splitting my data (it's just test data) into 8 different csv files that I then want to read into my model 1 at a time. I hope that makes sense, sorry I am a new Alteryx user.

Labels