Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
解決済み

Excel to txt

James01
メテオロイド

Hello,

I have 2 files: txt and excel. I'm looking to see if I can add the data I have in excel file into my txt file/combine them together in txt file. I have to add excel data right below the data I have inside the txt file. Which tool I can use to do something like that?

I've been trying to figure out and still couldn't. I tried using Union tool but Union tool cannot get the job done since I have 1 field in txt file and 6 fields in excel.

Thank you.

6件の返信6
Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @James01,

Can you share some sample data and the output you're looking to achieve?

Regards,

Jonathan

James01
メテオロイド

Here you go. Thanks.

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @James01,

This could be done with a little bit of regex to pull out the details from the text file:

Jonathan-Sherman_0-1589492635887.png

If this solves your issue please mark the answer as correct, if not let me know! I've attached my workflow for you to download if needed.

Regards,

Jonathan

James01
メテオロイド

Is there a way to do it vice versa where we take the data from excel and put it inside the txt file?

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @James01,

I think this is what you're looking for?

Jonathan-Sherman_0-1589531180660.png

If this solves your issue please mark the answer as correct, if not let me know! I've attached my workflow for you to download if needed.

Regards,

Jonathan

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Or if you don't want the column headers on the output:

Jonathan-Sherman_0-1589531370786.png

Regards,

Jonathan

ラベル