Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Error installing Salesforce Input 4.1.0 on 2020.4

cyberpunk3369
6 - Meteoroid

Trying to install Salesforce Input 4.1.0 onto my 2020.4 version of Alteryx and am getting

WARNING: Url 'C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\wheels' is ignored. It is either a non-existing path or lacks a specific scheme.

Wondering if someone knows of a fix? 

Thank you

16 REPLIES 16
nishant_saxena
7 - Meteor

Are you using Admin or non-admin version of Alteryx Designer?

harvjul
8 - Asteroid

Admin version.  I just updated to the most recent release this morning.

harvjul
8 - Asteroid

I created my own Tools folder in the location in ProgramData and the SalesForce connector tool is now available in the Connectors.  I don't know if it works yet, as I'm waiting for my SalesForce Login.

lepome
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

This error may be triggered when the install process is disrupted by a proxy server.

Lisa LePome
Principal Support Engineer -- Knowledge Management Coach
Alteryx, Inc.
shainaqureshi
6 - Meteoroid

I don't see the Tools folder either...Any solution so far?

trampai
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, I found this solution to work very well for the Input tool. I however have to install an output tool too. Have you also installed? Thank you in advance, your assistance will be of great importance.

Noel_Wiedner
5 - Atom

Thank you so much - after hours of me trying several other solutions, this one worked!   There is a newer version of the tool now - if I were to want that version, it sounds like I should contact Alteryx support to ask for the zip file of that as well, correct?

Labels