Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error in gallery to connect with data source

ashiques
8 - Asteroid

Hi Team,

I created an app which take input from SQL server through Connect In-DB tool. The connecion name is "ABcProd". The app is running fine on my local machine but when I try to upload it in gallery and gallery is in differenct server, So I get an error of :- The job Report did not complete successfully and resulted in the following errors:

• Unable to find connection "abcprod" (Tool Id: 468)

Can anyone help me on that. My technical team created the same connection name in  System DSN in server, but still I get the same error.

11 REPLIES 11
StephanieVH
5 - Atom

Hi :(

I do not know what i am doing wrong but i cannot get it to work. when i try to save to company gallery i get "unable to find connection "jbpodbc".

I have System DSN with name "JBPODBC", I have a connection on the Server with name "JBPODBC", i created In-Database connection with name "JBPODBC" that uses system DSN "JBPODBC". 

Do not know what more I can do. I have four In-DB tools in my app.

Any help appreciated, thank you

JayshriKolte
6 - Meteoroid

I am trying to run the workflow from alteryx designer. While executing below error encounter. 

The job Test001 did not complete successfully and resulted in the following errors:
  • Error finding connection "TestConnection" (Tool Id: 3)
  • Error finding connection "TestConnection" (Tool Id: 4)

Your help is highly appreciated

Labels