Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error Message => "The Designer x64 reported: SetParameters had an error: ParseError:..."

pedronijr
5 - Atom

Capturar 2.jpgHi, 

In any workflow, I receive the same error message. I have no idea how to fix it. Attached a print of the message. Does anyone had this message before?

6 REPLIES 6
vizAlter
12 - Quasar

Hi @pedronijr — Can you please attached your sample file(s) along with Alteryx workflow?

pedronijr
5 - Atom

Hi ! 

I was just using a workflow presented on ADAPT program :

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Videos/Getting-Started-with-the-Alteryx-Designer/td-p/351678

workflow attached.

thks

vizAlter
12 - Quasar

@pedronijr — I just downloaded your file and run that. I did not get any error, see attached screenshot.

Can you please provide us the full screenshot as below if we could know which tool is creating the issue.

vizAlter_0-1598354103763.png

pedronijr
5 - Atom
I think it was some sort of problem in the computer or something wrong with
the version installed. I have transferred the license to another
computer and run the very same workflow. Similarly to your test, this time
it has run perfectly fine.
Thank you very much!
vizAlter
12 - Quasar

@pedronijr —  Good!

If this post assists in resolving the question, please mark it "Like", or "Solved" if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.

Hi,

I don't know if they managed to solve this case, but almost the same thing happens to me.

If you have a way to solve the problem, I would be very grateful if you could share the solution.

I attach the error it gives me.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels