Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

[Error][App] Not updating values with listbox

Joker_Hazard
11 - Bolide

Hello everyone.

I am Trying to update a few fields once the do the input in the listbox tool. However, this is not happening!

Joker_Hazard_0-1617029880473.png

It is saying that there is a parse error.. I tried multiple different configs, still no success.

Can someone give me some help please? 

Tks

4 REPLIES 4
AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

@Joker_Hazard  I think the issue is that you need to add quotation marks in your interface tools

It wasn't the quotation marks, as you say in Spanish that in the first box you want to have numbers I assume. So if your user only adds numbers in the first box, then that's fine else you will need quotation marks

AngelosPachis_0-1617034953973.png

The other change I made was in your list boxes, so you should change them from select mode to generate custom list

AngelosPachis_1-1617034986673.png

If you do that for both, that should do the trick. Let me know if that's what you were looking for.

Cheers,

Angelos

Joker_Hazard
11 - Bolide

It worked!! Thank you very much.

PS: Its Portuguese from Brazil, not spanish lol hahaha

Cheers from São Paulo

AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

@Joker_Hazard  Apologies if I caused any offence, my knowledge iof languages is fairly limited.

I only got "numero" and "titulo", which now that I think about it could also be Italian.

Greetings from Greece

Joker_Hazard
11 - Bolide

Hahahah no worries!!! I laughed! 

Cheers

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels