Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
GELÖST

Dynamically update report header for each individual pdf outputs with group name

iwanttoworksmart
Meteoroid

Hello,

I have a listing of Teams for which I would like to generate individual pdf reports with team names and reporting years at the top of the report.

I am able to save them all as separate pdf files with correct names, but where I could use some help is getting header values to update based on the grouping.

1. I have a formula tool generating FY 22 (year based on user selection) that should be included at the top of the report.
  2. I would like to list the team name in the header.
  3. I would like the team name not to be part of the output table, although this is the field that will determine data grouping for output.

I attached a sample of what I am looking to accomplish- any tips are greatly appreciated! I can only use native Alteryx tools which are out of beta. Thank you!

11 ANTWORTEN 11
Austin004lasrado
Asteroid

Hello @atcodedog05 , i have a similar requirement but i have to update the 'To' address in the top left and 'From' Address in the top right . Since these address are written in multiple lines, this tool is writing the address below one another. 

We get values like below in the column and i have to prepare a PDF sheet updating these values in a such a way that 'Client' details gets updated in the left corner and 'Entity' in the right corner. Can you please confirm if this can be done.

ClientEntity
Mr. Austin
XYZ Street

Bangalore, India
MR Corporate
ABC Street
QWERT Road
Austin004lasrado
Asteroid

Hello @atcodedog05

i have a similar requirement, the change is here i am trying to update the address, 'To' address in the left corner and 'From' Address in the right corner and remaining details in the subject line(this one i have managed to update, need help with updating addresses in same sheet) .

Currently when I add these column right next to each other( similar to the one shown in above screen shot) the out put is coming right below to one and other because the address spread into multiple line.

Here i need to put below Column addresses in such a  way that they update in the PDF document right next to each other (one in Left and other in Right and in same lines.

Can you please help me to resolve this issue

Mr ABCDEFG
XYZ  Cross
QWERTY Street

Mr. Corportare
ABCD Cross
PQRST Street
Tel-1234567890
Beschriftungen