Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Data filtering and sorting

Feras95p
8 - Asteroid

Dear all,

I need your help in that, I have an excel file which contains two columns the first column is the date of the order and the second column is the mobile phone of the customers that have ordered. What I want is that I want to now how many new customers that order from 1/1/2020 till 18/1/2020 and how many customers that have already ordered before 1/1/2020 and ordered again in 2020. I can't attached the excel file because of the privacy so any help in that please?

Thanks in advance for your kind support.  

2 REPLIES 2
afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @Feras95p,

Would this work for you? I used letters instead of phone numbers:

Untitled.png

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Regards

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @Feras95p,

Just thought i'd also add my own take:

image.png

If this solves your issue please mark the answer as correct, if not let me know! I've attached my workflow for you to download if needed.

Regards,

Jonathan

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels