Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Data Transformation - Feedback Rating

hiteshnpwc
8 - Asteroid

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to transform the data in multiple sheets into one. Here we have the rating of each Training faculty in each sheet. I have created a workflow however when new training faculty are added to a new sheet they are not added to the output. Need your help to review my workflow and help me if I have missed anything. Attached are the Input data and Alteryx workflow.

Also, I need to eliminate the select record tool where I have placed manual row numbers to ignore while merging, however, if data is added it will give incorrect output.

4 REPLIES 4
oneillp111
9 - Comet

@hiteshnpwc  can you include the macro?

hiteshnpwc
8 - Asteroid

@oneillp111  Attached is the macro file

oneillp111
9 - Comet

@hiteshnpwc , I just added a sheet to your file and the results went from 160 to 190, so it seems to work when new data is added

oneillp111
9 - Comet

you could use a template for the columns you want to keep, then union it with the data and output common subset of fields
2023-06-27_14h42_50.png

Labels