Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Data Required In Table

Srawat
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

Can you please help me to create below table.  I have prepared a WF, however the table is not coming accordingly. Please refer the WF.

Required tables

Srawat_0-1673350630052.png

coming as per attached WF.

Srawat_1-1673350729418.png

Thanks,

9 REPLIES 9
ShankerV
17 - Castor

Hi @Srawat 

As the output is expected in 2 different tables.

You need to split into two Basic table then merge the tables using union tool and display the result in same spreadsheet.

Many thanks

Shanker V

DavidSkaife
13 - Pulsar

Hi @Srawat 

Do you want it to specifally look like your examples, if you just want the names split out tick Group By Name in the Table settings and you get this:

DavidSkaife_0-1673351488497.png

Srawat
8 - Asteroid

Hi @DavidSkaife 

I want like this,

Srawat_0-1673351724803.png

JamesCharnley
13 - Pulsar

Hi @Srawat 

Good suggestions above, but if you want your exact output you'll need to separate the data for your tables first due to the different currencies. Something like this would match your exact:

JamesCharnley_0-1673351889261.png

Srawat
8 - Asteroid

Hi @JamesCharnley  

Thanks for checking. however, If I add more data in input with different currency like EUR then it's not working accordingly.

Srawat_0-1673352392100.pngSrawat_1-1673352414635.png

JamesCharnley
13 - Pulsar

Ok @Srawat  that's fair it was hard coded to your exact requirement in this instance no problem we can fix it. Roughly how many currencies are you going to have/can the same person have values for multiple currencies in your full data set? 

Srawat
8 - Asteroid

@JamesCharnley 

It can be multiple currency with same person.

JamesCharnley
13 - Pulsar

Hey @Srawat 

It feels likely that I might be forgetting an obvious check box in a reporting tool somewhere but this should work and should be dynamic. It'll just batch one name in at a time and make the table accordingly. Included USD with Sohan to test

JamesCharnley_0-1673353761371.png

Srawat
8 - Asteroid

@JamesCharnley 

Thank you so much! Perfect solution.

Labels