Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Create logic where data been created after 3 days

aaniqshaf
6 - Meteoroid

Hello Guys,

I wanna help.

I wanna create data after 3 days and also need data that took update current month data only. Example :

The data been created after 3 days which 1st day the data been created and the 2nd, 3rd days the data not created and the 4th days the data been created back. Can you guysclarify how to do that using formula or tool. I also want to have logic that took update current month data only not past data. I attached with my workflow and ticket logic i made.

3 REPLIES 3
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @aaniqshaf 

This seems like an interesting usecase can you provide some sample input data and expected output.

aaniqshaf
6 - Meteoroid

This is my input. Right now, so lets said the ticket is "Yes" on first day, then the data will be created and need to go to ticket logic [after 3 days]. So within 3 days, the data not been created and 4th day, if the ticket still "yes' the data created again. so the expected output is i want to create data after 3 days.

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @aaniqshaf 

So basically your input data has 3 rows and 4th row should be created 🤔. Can you provide sample input data in an excel file and also provide expected output in another sheet.

Labels