Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Create a categorization with combinations of products owned

D_Wenz_07
5 - Atom

Hi. everyone! Hope all is well. 

I really need some help cleaning my data into one column that defines which customers own which products. Below (and attached) is a snapshot of my data set input and desired output. I have been racking my brain to come up with a clean solution, but to no avail. I am dealing with a large data set and several different combinations, so I was hoping there was an easier way. I would appreciate any help or guidance. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 5.37.19 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3
AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Hi @D_Wenz_07 ,

You have to transpose all the columns that contain the product flag and then come up with a way to only keep the product type (A, B, C..). I have removed "Has product " from the name column. Then if you summarize and concatenate all relevant products to each customer ID you will get what you are looking for

AngelosPachis_0-1612047546424.png

Hope that helps,

Angelos

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@D_Wenz_07 

Hope this helps.

0131-D_Wenz_07.PNG

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor