Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Count number of days where the Average has been exceeded by 120%

Sakhile
7 - Meteor

Hi Guys,

I have an Alteryx workflow that counts a number of transactions I have per row (sort of like a excel autosum per row).See Column "Avg_Value"

The workflow gives me the average of transactions (sort of like an excel autosum average per row) and also counts how many transactions exceeded the average. See Column "Number greater then Average"

Now  I want to perform the following 3 things

1. I am trying to count how many transactions have exceeded the average by 120% or (1.2) per row. In excel you would =COUNTIF(Cell rage ;"> "&AVERAGE(Value*1,2))
  2. I want to return the Lowest value of the transactions per row e.g., if I have 1,2,3 in a row then 1 would be lowest
  3. I want to return the Highest value of the transactions per row e.g., if I have 1,2,3 in a row then 3 would be lowest

In summary:

1 column counting transactions that exceeded average by 120% or (1.2).

1 column showing the lowest number of transactions per row.

1 column showing the highest number of transactions per row.

Attached is the workflow and sample data set

1 REPLY 1
DataNath
17 - Castor

How does this look? 

Edit: re-read the requirement and amended. If this isn't what you're after then let me know and I'll have another stab!

DataNath_0-1652986239436.png

Labels