Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Consolidating 3 Output Data Commands to Separate Tabs in One Excel File

kkaczynski
5 - Atom

Hello - I am trying to accomplish the below and am struggling to combined my 3 outputs to one excel file with each output having its own separate tab.

• Inputs are 2 reports which include commission data
  • I added a summarize to get the total commission by broker
  • Last step is to compare the 2 files by broker to look for variances
    • This would be 1 of the 3 tabs
  • And the other 2 tabs I wanted to show which brokers kicked out of the variance analysis due to not being on the other report and vice-versa for the other tab

Please let me know if anyone is able to help on this and thank you in advance!

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewDMerrill
13 - Pulsar

If you are not on version 2023, and do not have access to Control Containers, then you will need to turn off AMP Engine and use the Block Until Done Tool:

Screenshot.png

kkaczynski
5 - Atom

An easier way to put it is - I am looking to have the results of each of the "Join" tools outputs ("L", "J", and "R") in one excel file with the results on separate worksheets in the excel file.

AndrewDMerrill
13 - Pulsar

@kkaczynski 

Did you try the sample I included above? It should do exactly what you're looking for.

kkaczynski
5 - Atom

Thanks Andrew, I saw your reply after posting the second comment. I will give that a go now!

kkaczynski
5 - Atom

Thank did the trick, thank you so much!

Labels