Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Conditional Formula Changes two Columns

leandro_vf
Meteoroide

Hi everyone, 

I´d like to know if a Conditional Expression can modify two columns when the condition is true. FOr example:

IF c THEN COLUMN1 = "Value" and COLUMN2 = "OtherValue" ELSE COLUMN1 = "Value" ENDIF

THanks a lot!

3 RESPUESTAS 3
Luke_C
Cástor

Hi @leandro_vf 

You'd either need to use two formulas in a formula tool or potentially look at the multi-field formula tool. Two formulas is probably the simplest approach. If you have sample data that'd be helpful to illustrate it.

leandro_vf
Meteoroide

Hi, thanks for your help.

I need to do like a inventory (FIFO).  

I attached an excel file with the data and the solution I intend to do.

I try to solve with MultiRow and a conditional expression, but i need to edit two fields at the same time after the condition is verify. So, My problem is the result of boolean 

leandro_vf_0-1668269313763.png

in excel I solved it with the sum formula with variable range, observing the records of the previous lines in the database.

however the original database has more than 1 million rows, not allowing the use of excel. i really Need help

leandro_vf
Meteoroide

With vba script i can se two instructions for one result of the condition, like this https://learn.microsoft.com/pt-br/office/vba/language/reference/user-interface-help/ifthenelse-state...

Is it possibilidade to do this on alteryx, with multi row?

If not i Will try use the vba script on alteryx to solve

Etiquetas