Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Challenge 164

hlannguyen
8 - Asteroid

Hello Professionals,

I'm reviewing the solutions for challenge 164 but the input data of the file path has an error, resulting in all errors for any tools added after the Input Data. May I ask how to fix files like this because other challenge files also have this same issue? These solutions files are from the downloads.

I've tried this solution from the community, but unsure how to fix the Directory Error.

Thank you,

7 REPLIES 7
alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I think you are referring to some people not including input files in their solutions - just download the file included in the challenge and replace it in the solutions

hlannguyen
8 - Asteroid

@alexnajm Thank you for your prompt response. May I ask how to know which one is the solution provided by the community? I follow this link below, been downloading one by one and they all show this same file path error?

Challenge #164: Retail Therapy - Alteryx Community

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

The solution is provided right at the top with the prompt

hlannguyen
8 - Asteroid

@alexnajm may I ask if this one in yellow circle? I downloaded it and it also had this same error. Or anywhere else I don't know, much appreciated if you can help me to find it.

Thank you,

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

That’s the correct one - you can grab the source file from the starter file and use it for the solution!

hlannguyen
8 - Asteroid

Thanks so much @alexnajm. Got it now. Something new to learn today.

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

No worries - this is the exception not the rule as most solutions have the file with it

Labels