Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Cannot See CompletedDateTime field through Salesforce Input Tool

Jon-Knepper
8 - Asteroid

Hello community!  I have a bit of a problem.  I am trying to perform some analysis on Tasks in our salesforce org.  The problem is a key field is missing that I need named CompletedDateTime.  I can see this field in Workbench so I know I am able to access it from a Profile/Field Security perspective, but when I attempt to pull it using the salesforce input tool in Alteryx it doesn't exist.  From my research it seems this is a fairly new field that was introduced in a recent update.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Thank you for your help! 

3 REPLIES 3
Jon-Knepper
8 - Asteroid

I guess I will ask the question a different way, is everyone able to see the CompletedDateTime field on the Task object from the salesforce input tool?

Jon-Knepper
8 - Asteroid

Found out the issue.  The Salesforce input tool for some reason does not show the field.  When I switched to the Simba ODBC connector that is provided by Alteryx (Check http://downloads.alteryx.com/ to find it) I was able to locate the field and any others I needed.

StefaninMalmo
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Jon, when using the Simba ODBC connector, did you use the same table in Salesforce? I tried that, but see the same 121 fields in both the ordinary Salesforce connector and Simba

Labels