Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Calculating using Multi Row? or Is there a better way

cwilcoxmtn
7 - Meteor

We are reporting Sales Growth, which is found in a couple ways.  If there is a product that is similar, we subtract our product from the similar Product.  If there is not a similar product, we subtract last year's sales from this year's sales "QoQ".  The QoQ part is easy.  However, I'm not sure the best way to subtract the similar products.  Ex: I need to group by Type and Region and Subtract the "Like" Flag for 202201 and 202202 Quarters from the "New W Like" Flag. If there is not a similar product sold in the Region, Like AR, India, we will count all of the sales as Growth.

cwilcoxmtn_0-1655391765635.png

2 REPLIES 2
gabrielvilella
14 - Magnetar

Is this what you are looking for? I am just not sure what you mean by "we will count all of the sales as Growth".

FloraF
Alteryx
Alteryx

@cwilcoxmtn 

Hello,

I think you may accomplish what you are looking for by following this solution. I also attached the WF for your convenience. 

FloraF_0-1655393278927.png

**If this solves the issue, please click on the like below" thank you!

Labels