Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLUCIONADO

Batch Macro Arima with Different Covariates

hunterch7
Átomo

Hello! I'm fairly new to Alteryx. I'm trying to build a batch macro that takes in a list of possible covariates (say x, w, and z for example) and creates a distinct model object for each possible covariate, all predicting the same target variable (say y.) So, for example, after the macro runs, I would like to see a unioned set of three model objects: an Arima, targeting y, for x, y, and z. 

The macro has to be dynamic because it will be used in several different scenarios. However, when I try to run the macro, I continually get errors with the underlying logic behind the Arima tool (tool #174, which I believe is a dynamic select): "Parse error at char(23):Unknown variable.."

I've tried using the TS Model Factory, but I get "None of the groups had sufficient records to produce an ARIMA model. Please supply more records." every time, no matter how many records I provide and which time period I choose.

Any idea what could be going on? The control parameter takes a simple text input with one column, where each cell is a different covariate. See attached for the macro. Thank you SO much in advance. 

2 RESPOSTAS 2
AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @hunterch7 

When you rewrite the value of covariate field's name, it is needed the double quotation.

AkimasaKajitani_0-1626501518180.png

You can use this option is as fellows.

- Replace a specific string :  aa

AkimasaKajitani_1-1626501664502.png

hunterch7
Átomo

Worked like a charm. Thank you!

Rótulos