Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx Designer and Machine Learning

terrellchong
8 - Asteroid

I would like to ask if Alteryx can perform basic ML?

I have a set of workflow, which requires me to manually map the codes everytime.

Now I am only looking at some of the criteria in the code (for example: some codes require to map to this except certain condition). 

My question is if I dont want to do the manual mapping part, can I use basic machine learning, ask the code to learn from my previous mapping and map it to the correct mapping respectively?

2 REPLIES 2
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hi @terrellchong 

Yes ofcourse, this could be classification problem, assuming the codes are classes. 
There are many tools in the predictive suite to help with this. I would also recommend the machine learning suite if you have access to intelligence suite. I would also recommend having as much past data as possible.

Many of the predictive tools have example workflows, or tool mastery documents, such as:
https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Tool-Mastery-Boosted-Model/ta-p/419...

Hope this helps,
TheOC

Bulien
ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @terrellchong - I don't necessarily think that this is an ML problem. You may want to share a sample to receive a meaningful answer to your question.

Labels