Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.
SOLVED

Recertified Advanced during ADAPT Program

JustinBabbitt
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello

I recertified as an Advanced user on 6/6 and still haven't received a license extension or invitation email to begin the Udacity program. 

I have emailed Alteryx For Good and Academy with no luck. 

Does anyone have a recommendation on how to move forward? My license will expire tomorrow.

JustinBabbitt

Justin Babbitt
5 REPLIES 5
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

@TuvyL @JoeM Hey Guys - do you guys know who can handle this for @JustinBabbitt ?

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

@lharder_AFG , do you have any idea what can be done here ? 

Thank you !

Jean-Baptiste

lharder_AFG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thanks for the tag, @Jean-Balteryx .

@JustinBabbitt our workflow sends out the extended license key (assuming you are core certified) a few days before the current is set to expire; that way you get the most out of your 6 months. 

If you did not get your extended license, let me know. I can look into it for you!

lmisenhimer@alteryx.com

JustinBabbitt
Alteryx
Alteryx

Just to follow up, everything has now been resolved! 

Thank you so much to @Jean-Balteryx for getting the ball rolling with @lharder_AFG, who was extremely responsive.

This was the problem: 

When I created my account (a while ago) I used my company email address. I passed the certifications during that time. When I left my company, I changed my email address to my personal account, which created a gap in the system. Then, I had to recertify as an Advanced user. 

I was asked several times if I used the same email for signing up for ADAPT as I used for the gallery, which is true, but it's not the same that was used to establish my account. Nuance... 

Cheers!

Justin Babbitt
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @JustinBabbitt,

I'm happy this is solved!

Enjoy the Udacity nanodegree! 😊

Cheers, 

Jean-Baptiste