Join us for our first meeting of the Alteryx Student User Group! Review the agenda and register now.

Student Discussions

Join our discussions about learning Alteryx SparkED Designer and data analytics. Learn, share, and connect with our community of learners.

Student License

newtonia
5 - Atom

Hi!

So a bit of background information;  A week ago, I just got into Co-op (university supported On-the-Job-Training program) and my supervisor gave me a task that requires the use of Alteryx, I tried getting a student license but my school ID is not enough for the system. I couldn't provide a letter of enrollment because the financial services of my university have yet to process my debt repayment plan, which means that I had a financial block that prevented me from officially enrolling in my Co-op university course. I have spent a large time of last week trying to expedite the process and on Friday, my financial block was lifted and I was officially enrolled. However, whenever I try to reapply for a student license, the system sends me a verification link which leads to 404 not found error. Has anyone heard of such a problem? and is there a solution to this? 

1 REPLY 1
SparkED_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @newtonia! Thanks so much for checking in and your patience.  In order to look into this, we'll need to have you provide a bit more information to our team via email. Please email sparked@alteryx.com and include your first/last name, the official name of the university, and a screenshot of the issue so we can get it resolved asap.

We're excited for you to get started!