Orange County, CA

Welcome to the Orange County User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

2020 Q1 Meeting Recap - OC User Group

Adara
8 - Asteroid

Many thanks to those who attended this week’s meeting at the Compellon office.

Michelle and Patrick of Compellon (an Alteryx partner!) talked about two cool plug-and-play AI products their company built to help operationalize advanced analytics.

Olga from Farmers Insurance walked us through her workflow of car accident data from the boroughs of New York, using spatial and reporting tools to create some impressive reports to help her company.

The slides from the meeting are attached to this post for anyone who would like to learn more about what was discussed.

For anyone who hasn’t registered for Analyticon (formerly Inspire), follow this link to take advantage of the Early Bird Registration prices through March 6th.

Lastly, if anyone else is interested in helping out with future meetings, be it as a use case presenter, host of the meeting, or becoming a leader to help plan the meetings please reach out here or via messages! Check back to the community for updates on the Q2 meeting in a few weeks.

Have a great weekend,

Sarah

giphy.gif

5 REPLIES 5
micheller
5 - Atom

Thanks again to Sarah and Cat for coordinating everything! 

Here is the link to our Alteryx + Iris Pro info and demo video - sorry for the technical difficulties. 

https://www.compellon.com/iris-pro-alteryx

Have a great weekend everyone!

- Michelle

may_chih
5 - Atom
Thanks for the meeting! Wasn't there something you wanted us to do to try to earn a pizza party?
cam_w
11 - Bolide

I tried scanning from the attached PDF on my phone. However, either my phone or the monitor I was using didn't allow it to scan. I'll try again on another screen.

Adara
8 - Asteroid

Thanks @may_chih and @cam_w for following up on the survey. I'm actually drafting up a separate post about that to give it extra attention and hopefully get more people to fill out the survery.

stay tuned!

Inactive User
Not applicable

Hello, I want to be a case use presenter in the next Q's meeting. How can I get involved? Thanks.