Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Jacksonville, FL

Welcome to the Jacksonville User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to the Jacksonville Alteryx User Group!

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hello and welcome to the Jacksonville Alteryx User Group!

We are very excited to get started with the user group so that we can collaborate and learn from one another.  Please post any questions you may have or suggestions for the user group on our page.  I am one of two leaders of the Jacksonville Alteryx User group. 

Some background on me:

I currently work as an Analytics Practice Manager (Certified Alteryx Partner) for ProKarma which is based out of Portland, OR (I am also helping on the Portland, OR user group!). I help lead our analytics and data science consulting practice specifically in the areas of Alteryx and Tableau. To make it short, I am overwhelmingly obsessed with Alteryx and spend a significant amount of time helping companies like Nike, Adidas, Apple, Daimler, and more to build out Alteryx usage and use cases!

Prior to my current role, I spent about 6 years at Nike as a Sr. Mgr of Global Operations Performance Management (using Alteryx of course ;) ) as well as 1 year at a huge Craft Brewery as Director of Analytics. 

We look forward to hearing your experience and learning from your expertise!

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
1 REPLY 1
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I saw craft brewery and I got really excited!! I love craft beer!