Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Finding a Mercedes-Benz in a haystack - Inspire 2021 Session

neilgallen
12 - Quasar

When the COVID-19 pandemic hit in 2020, the automotive industry was not immune to challenges. For Mercedes-Benz USA, one of those was having to find replacement vehicles for cancelled customer orders from existing dealer inventory.

Attend this session and join me to find out how alteryx designer allowed Mercedes-Benz USA to reduce this manual process from hours to seconds using almost every major feature of alteryx designer, from pdf scraping with R, spatial analytics, predictive grouping and more!

Everyone have a great inspire!

Neil Allen

Mercedes-Benz USA

SESSION INFO

Session ID: 410
Session Title: Finding a Mercedes-Benz in a haystack. Going from hours to seconds with Alteryx Designer.
Session Date: 05/20/2021
Session Start Time: 10:55 PDT
Session End Time: 11:15 PDT

Session ID: 410EM
Session Title: Finding a Mercedes-Benz in a haystack. Going from hours to seconds with Alteryx Designer.
Session Date: 05/21/2021
Session Start Time: 02:55 PDT
Session End Time: 03:15 PDT

Session ID: 410AP
Session Date: 05/20/2021
Session Start Time: 20:55 PDT
Session End Time: 21:15 PDT

Session ID: 410F
Session Date: 05/18/2021
Session Start Time: 12:40 PDT
Session End Time: 13:00 PDT

Session ID: 410EMF
Session Date: 05/19/2021
Session Start Time: 04:40 PDT
Session End Time: 05:00 PDT

Session ID: 410APF
Session Date: 05/18/2021
Session Start Time: 22:40 PDT
Session End Time: 23:00 PDT

4 REPLIES 4
frank6773
8 - Asteroid

Hello, this was definitely a session I wanted to attend but didn't get a chance to.  Is there any way to get the link to the recording for it?

neilgallen
12 - Quasar

Hey @frank6773 I do not know if the recording will be made available (fun fact, I'm trying to get it myself!).

That said, I'm happy to discuss what we did if you would like. Feel free to send me a private message over here.

frank6773
8 - Asteroid
neilgallen
12 - Quasar

very cool. Offer still stands if you'd like to discuss further!