Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Did you hear the secret? 50% off the Expert Exam?

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at training sessions starting tomorrow! Don't forget to download the training data ahead of time for the sessions you'll be attending.

Some of the data downloads even have a secret folder, with a secret puzzle, that can be solved to unlock a secret code to get 50% off the Expert Exam!!!  Where are the folders with the puzzle to get the code? I can't tell you... it's a secret. 

7 REPLIES 7
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

My decoder pin is at the ready!  .....and by that I mean Designer. 

phottovy
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Is the coupon code live? I believe I solved it but I am getting an "Invalid Code" error. I'm just trying to figure out how much time I should spend trying to fix my logic.

Luke_C
17 - Castor

Same question as @phottovy, the message I got makes sense but getting the invalid code error as well. 

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Luke_C  and @phottovy , you are fast code breakers!! The invalid code error isn't an additional puzzle you have to solve. 😂 I'm working to get the error resolved, but for now please use the code you found, but leave out the punctuation that's included in the code. 

DN
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for the hint, it uses one of my favorite tool to decode the code.

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @ElizabethB,

The error was resolved? I wanted to use the code but I got information about an invalid coupon. 

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Emil_Kos, yes the error is resolved and you can use the code you found in the message! 😀 Please let me know if you aren't able to redeem it.