Right now, the power to solve new global challenges across industries, is at your fingertips, no matter where you're working from. Create a new topic or reply to an existing thread to share your perspective.
Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Industry Discussions

Share resources, connect with others, and discuss industry-specific challenges.
SOLVED

Internal Audit

shawnbearsphelan
6 - Meteoroid

Hello,

I am Shawn and I work with CommScope a telecommunication company and I am looking to connect with other internal audit share use cases of Alteryx.  We have been using Alteryx for a little over 6 months. 

30 REPLIES 30
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @ciela23

While we provide this space for Alteryx users to network and share experiences in your industries, we are piloting some interest-based User Groups to better understand our users' needs. The "Audit" could be one of them. 

To create a new User Group, we must follow our internal process. The first step is to build a leadership team with at least 3-4 users from at least two companies. You can review the details here: How to Build an Interest-Based User Group and let me know if you have any questions. 😉

Flávia Brancato