Indianapolis, IN

Welcome to the Indianapolis User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q2 2023 Indianapolis Alteryx User Group Meeting

IN2.png
Published on ‎05-24-2023 11:26 AM by 16 - Nebula | Updated on ‎05-24-2023 11:27 AM

One more virtual meeting this year before we are in-person for Q3 (stay tuned for more details on that!)

Join us for our Q2 meeting for 2023. @patrick_digan will share his wealth of knowledge with us about Calgary files then I will talk a bit about Alteryx Certifications. RSVP to let us know you'll be there.

Let us know in the comments...

1. if you have ever used Calgary files before

AND

2. do you have any Alteryx certifications? 

We look forward to seeing you all (virtually) soon!

Indianapolis Alteryx User Group Leadership Team:

- Patrick Digan, @patrick_digan 

- Desmond Turner, @Desmond 

- Kenda Sanderson, @Kenda 

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Fri, Jun 16, 2023 11:00 AM PDT
End:
Fri, Jun 16, 2023 12:00 PM PDT
Labels (1)
3 Comments
Matt_S
7 - Meteor

I've used Calgary files in lieu of SQL Server, in particular when server write performance was poor and I needed to keep my data in a structured format. Row limits are much more generous than spreadsheets and performance is fast, much like any local file.

Desmond
8 - Asteroid

Looking forward to both presentations.  I have not used Calgary before but I am always looking for more efficient ways to do things in Alteryx so it should be really interesting to learn more about it.  My highest certification is the Advanced cert.  I have really enjoyed the Alteryx certification process and I am a big advocate of it.  I think it pushed me to learn tools that I may not have otherwise learned early in my Alteryx journey.  

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula