Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Houston, TX

Welcome to the Houston User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q2 Meeting Recap

FelixG
7 - Meteor

Hi Houston User Group Community!

Thanks to all who were able to attend the last user group meeting.  I know it's a bit late but as promised I've posted a copy of the slide pack we used during the last meeting. We covered the Inspire 2018 conference and some of the new features coming to Alteryx.  For those of you who wanted more in-depth coverage of the new features in Alteryx, I hope you were able to attend the July 10th webinar.

Unfortunately, we weren't able to cover the Alteryx For Good (AFG) content during our last meeting but if any members are currently working with a non-profit in the Houston area and would like to find out if that non-profit is eligible for the Alteryx For Good program, please reach out to me or any member of the Houston Alteryx User Group leadership team. You can learn more about AFG here.

Our next Alteryx User Group meeting is tentatively scheduled for late September. Once things are firmed up we'll send out the details.  Hope to see you all there!

0 REPLIES 0