General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Welcome & Introduce Yourself

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the General forum - we're so glad you’re here! 

Whether you've been part of the Maveryx Community for years, are brand new, or simply want to expand your network, you’ve come to the right place. Our goal is to provide a space where analytical-minded people can connect, engage, and learn in order to drive meaningful outcomes. As part of that, we encourage you to get to know your peers by introducing yourself on this thread!  

Introduce Yourself

Reply to this thread to introduce yourself to the Community. Let us know who you are, what you do, what expertise you have to share, what you may be looking for in this community, your hobbies...anything you'd like. What you share is up to you!

We look forward to meeting you!

Welcome your Peers & Network

As new introductions are posted, we encourage everyone to get to know new members by replying to each users introduction topic. Feel free to say hello and wish them a warm welcome, ask follow-up questions, or point them to Community resources to help guide them on their journey with Alteryx.

Please Follow the Rules of Engagement 

You're more than welcome to include a link to your business' website in your introduction post, however, please don't use the post to solicit new business. Per our Community Guidelines, solicitations and advertisements are not allowed on the site.

The purpose of the Introductions thread is to build connections with your Community peers and provide a space for you to get to know each other. If you have questions about the Alteryx Platform, please visit the appropriate Product discussion board.

If you'd like to get to know the Community Team, take a peek at their intros here

162 REPLIES 162
AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Sure thing @Fariha_Tabassum! For someone brand new to the platform, I recommend the interactive lessons.  Specifically, the Getting Started path provides a good overview of the fundamentals of building a workflow in Designer. 

If you have questions along the way, post them in the Designer discussion forum. We've got an amazing community of people who will jump in and help you if you need a hand! 

hdesai7
8 - Asteroid

Hi,  I am Dr. Hrish Desai. I am an Assistant Professor of Accounting at Arkansas State University. I am also the Director of the Master of Accountancy with Data Analytics Program. 

Great to be a part of the awesome Maveryx Community!

Damian_WRO
7 - Meteor

hi,

try to start with Interactive Lessons and then practice with Weekly Challenges (start with BASIC ones). If you don't know the solution you can download it, see step by step how to solve and try to understand what has been done for each step.

agarwalharsh
5 - Atom

Hi everyone, I am Harsh Agarwal. I have just started my journey as a Data Analyst and I am looking for learning tools and techniques around it, just like Alteryx. I am looking a path to start my journey using this platform and I welcome all suggestions to perform better 

Duyluan5596
5 - Atom

Hi everyone,

My name is Logan Tran. I'm currently a student at Cal State Fullerton from the US. I installed Alteryx yesterday for my Accounting Technology class. I'm looking forward to learning more about Alteryx which may help me gain more skills. If you have any interesting things about Alteryx, please share them with me.

Thank you, and I'm glad to be here.

jclay
5 - Atom

Hello, Alteryx Community. My name is Julia. I am new to Alteryx and look forward to finding out all that it can do. I work in the medical field in Revenue Cycle. I just moved positions from Manager of Revenue Cycle to Financial Analyst. I love analyzing data and building new reports. 

Personally, I am married. Together we have 4 children and 4 grandchildren with the 5th one on the way. We enjoy staying in Alaska for the beautiful summers and traveling during the colder months. 

YOUCEF-KHODJA
5 - Atom

Hello everyone,

My name is Idir I and I work at BPCE in the data and information systems operations department. I am a new user of the platform.

Hoping to connect with you all and it's a pleasure to be here.

Regards

jchannaoui
5 - Atom

Hi there, I'm a student at CSUF, concentering in Accounting and looking forward to learning more about Alteryx! :)

AlteryxMatt

Hello @jchannaoui 

Welcome to the Maveryx Community! If you’re looking for a place to start your Alteryx learning journey, I would start with the Interactive lessons! These lessons are a good way to start out at any point of understanding and be able to learn everything there is to know about the platform.

AlteryxMatt

Hi there @YOUCEF-KHODJA,

Welcome to the Maveryx Community! It’s a pleasure to have you join us here, we look forward to seeing you learn and grow with us. If you have any questions about the Community, please reach out!

Labels