Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Deploy a Gamification Program to Learn Alteryx at your Organisation

VizChic
11 - Bolide

Hi Folks, 

The team at JLL are delighted to share with you our program that we use internally, to help elevate our people's skills on Alteryx - the Alteryx Adventure.

We have shared all content, including setup, workflows, leaderboards and videos on how-to.  This is available for you to implement free of charge 🙂  

Shout-out to @JonMcMillin for his brilliant work on this program, uplifting from a previous version, and helping people to achieve their ambitions on Alteryx.

You can check out our blog and content here 

All we ask is that you don't SELL this to anyone - it's free, and for our community.

Thanks
Fi 

22 REPLIES 22
Shifty
12 - Quasar

Awesome! Just seen this at Inspire and really excited to try it out.  Bravo, JLL. 🙌

DataNath
17 - Castor

Very nice! Looking forward to looking through this. Great initiative and thanks for sharing with us all!

jferrone
8 - Asteroid

Thank you for sharing, as my team is looking to incorporate a similar program 

jw68937
8 - Asteroid

Looks like a cool program! Thanks for sharing!!

aiahwieder
8 - Asteroid

Fiona, thanks for sharing this! I saw it at Inspire and will be letting our internal learning & development teams know about it. Well done!

mmancini
5 - Atom

Hello,

I was attempting to follow the directions to implement this program and there is a piece in the video "power automate form submission" where you refer to the JSONG parse and the schema for the screengrab field. You mention that you need to instruct the JSONG tool on what the content will look like. You mention the schema is in the excel spreadsheet that has the field mapping. Do you know where we can get a hold of that spreadsheet that has the field mapping? 

Thanks,

Melissa  

YaGurlKate
Alteryx
Alteryx

Love it! Thanks for your hard work on this! 

edemesa30
5 - Atom

awesome! 

LiuZhang
9 - Comet

In the Tableau group in London, I've seen it mentioned, quite interesting to see you can earn a badge of it.

Labels