General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Alteryx Core designer Certified not Received even after passing the exam

meenal0725
5 - Atom

Alteryx Core designer Certified not Received even after passing the exam

10 REPLIES 10
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi,

according to this page:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Certification/bd-p/product-certification

you need to send e-mail to this e-mail address. This team should be able to help you!

messi007
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@meenal0725,

As @Emil_Kos said you can send an e-mail to certification@alteryx.com and they will come back to you for sure 🙂

Best regards,

meenal0725
5 - Atom

Thanks @messi007. But any reason why i have not yet received the certification. 

AbhimanyuDhingra
5 - Atom

Hi,

Its been a week I got my certificate of clearing the certification but not the badge and certifications page is also not reflecting the same, I dropped a mail to certification@alteryx.com but still no luck, anyone have an idea on what should I do about it.

meenal0725
5 - Atom

HI @abhimanyuDhingra..

I haven not even received the Core designer Certificate even after passing it. It has been a week. Can you suugest why that is so and whom should be contacted

Regards

Meenal

AbhimanyuDhingra
5 - Atom

Hi Meenal,

I tried contacting them through mail but the support page says they are having holidays, this is why there has been no reply from their side, and about certification there might be a technical issue, its been more than a week when I had cleared my exam.

Regards

Abhimanyu

Cujo
6 - Meteoroid

Hi there, any updates on this? Did u managed to get your cert now? I hv passed the exam on 28 apr but still no luck on the cert until today.

messi007
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Please Contact: certification@alteryx.com

Thery will be able to help you :)

Regards

Cujo
6 - Meteoroid
  • I have sent an email to them on 30th april , but still no reply yet. Is there anyone who can help with this please 

i need it for work purposes

Labels