Welcome to the new General AFG Discussions board! For ADAPT questions, please check out our new ADAPT Discussions Board!

General AFG Discussions

The Alteryx For Good program is currently being updated to better reflect our organizational values. Please be on the lookout for news regarding our new community presence in the future.

Alteryx License for Student

josecsmorales
5 - Atom

Hello Alteryx Community!,

I'm finishing the Udacity Nanodegree Business Analyst, and I have a lot of interest to do my final degree project, on public education research using Alteryx. So my question is, it is possible to obtain a student license for at leats 6 months beginning on september 2018?

I study the course of Computer Science on the Catholic University of Brasilia, what i need to do for take the license, documents etc, thanks for the support Alteryx Team!

1 REPLY 1
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@josecsmorales,

Congratulations on your (near) completion of the Udacity course.  If you are enrolled in school, you should contact Alteryx via AlteryxForGood (AFG) and enroll on educators link found on this page:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/Alteryx-for-Good?utm_source=corp-web&utm_medium...

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.