This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
Now that it's live, don't forget to accept your certification badge on Credly today! Learn more here.
We are currently experiencing an issue with Email verification at this time and working towards a solution. Should you encounter this issue, please click on the "Send Verification Button" a second time and the request should go through. If the issue still persists for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
I'm looking to do some work with the "Schedule Forecast" endpoint with the Alteryx Admin API and I'm struggling to get it to work, specifically there is no documentation around what date format the query expects, and this seems to be where it is falling over given that I get a 500 error indicating an issue with the formatting.
In order to get it working you must be a curator/admin for your Gallery. Then you need to go through the following steps:
1) Make sure that you have enabled your API access in your profile:
2) Copy your API access Key and Secret from your profile:
3) Paste your API access Key and Secret to the "Try Out!":
4) Select response time(json or xml) and enter parameters. PLEASE NOTE that parameters are not From/To, these are Before and After, e.g. To/From. It can be wither Date or DateTime in ISO (Alteryx) format:
5) If success, you will receive a response code 200 and a Response body: