Denver, CO

Welcome to the Denver User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to the Denver User Group!

TaylorM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Denver User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?
13 REPLIES 13
erik_miller
7 - Meteor

Wow...probably should have joined this group a while ago. :)

1) I'm Erik & I'm from the Financial Services Industry

2) I can't even remember the last movie I went to was The Force Awakens. I thought it was good enough to go see a couple of times

3) I'm going to go with the Unique tool

MissySchoenbaum
5 - Atom
  1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from? My name is Missy, and my current industry is government supporting animal health and epidemiology.
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? X Men Apocalyse - the special effects were great,  story..meh
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most? This is really simple, but the Join tool.  It is really handy to immediately see both the true side and the false side.
lepome
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I confess, I'm not a standard user.  I'm a newbie in the Customer Support department of Alteryx and I want to see what a user group is all about.

1. My name is Lisa LePome and actually I hail from Chemistry.
  2. Guardians of the Galaxy 2:  Much easier to follow than the first movies, but ultimately less satisfying.
  3. Unique.  I picked up a pin with the tool image on it at an open house before I knew what it was.  Turns out it fits perfectly.
Lisa LePome
Principal Support Engineer -- Knowledge Management Coach
Alteryx, Inc.
JNewell
5 - Atom

1. Hi, I'm Joe and I work in the electronic monitoring space and have from basically since the inception of the industry in the late 80's and working with alteryx on and off for the last 5 years

2. I don't see many in the theaters, but two of my recent favorites are Hidden Figures and Bohemian Rhapsody

3. It would have to be the Map Tool. Lat and Lon are my good friends