Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

sap sybase iq ODBC

DiegoDatos
6 - Meteoroid

Hello All

I´m trying to connect to sap sybase iq, I downloaded the ODBC, from SAP, but I have no Idea in how to proceed? this might be an easy one for lots of you

I already try to connect but it did not worked for mr

any help in here?

4 REPLIES 4
dataMack
12 - Quasar

1. You'll first want to setup the ODBC connection to your IQ data database:

You'll need the relevant database name, user, password and server details from your DBA.  Once you have those, and the ODBC driver installed (which you already do), you should be able to follow these instructions to setup the ODBC connection:

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc00170.1510/html/iqapgv1/X...

2. After that is done and you have successfully test connected, then in Alteryx, you would select it from the database connections window off the Input tool. 

DiegoDatos
6 - Meteoroid

great Stuff Jason, I´ll try that

Thanks a lot

r4upadhye
11 - Bolide

SAP ODBC driver needs annual license, or a 30 day free trial.

SriKoka
7 - Meteor

Where can we get this Sybase ASE ODBC driver? I can't find a downloadable version on SAP site.

Labels