Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Atlanta, GA

Welcome to the Atlanta User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

IN PERSON! ATLANTA ALTERYX & TABLEAU USER GROUPS COMBINED

Published on ‎10-22-2021 11:15 AM by | Updated on ‎10-26-2021 02:43 PM

Finally together again! 

Please join us for an ALTERYX & TABLEAU USER GROUP combined in person networking event!

Sign-up fast, there may be a waitlist! 

With the new Community Events experience, registered group members can sign-up to attend a meeting with a click of a button! If you have not already joined the Atlanta User Group, please join the User Group as a first step. You will then be able to register to this Event by clicking "Yes" on the top right corner (refresh this page, after you join the group)

We will enjoy the hospitality of Scofflaw Brewing and the Kajun Asian food truck. Only registered guests will receive drink and meal tickets. 

The setting is a large open warehouse with open garage doors and outside seating with heaters.

Our sponsors Alteryx, Tableau, Fivetran, and Analytic Vizion will be giving away some amazing SWAG.

Atleryx Networking Event Flyer.jpg

Featured Guests
5 - Atom

7 - Meteor

7 - Meteor

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Nov 4, 2021 01:00 PM PDT
End:
Thu, Nov 4, 2021 03:00 PM PDT
Scofflaw Brewing Co., MacArthur Boulevard Northwest, Atlanta, GA, USA
Labels (1)
7 Comments
Raychrls
7 - Meteor

Since this was a little confusing to me having been received in an E-mail: You will register your attendance by signing on this page and then "clicking "Yes" on the top right corner" of this thread; it is not accepted through the E-mail and the buttons are invisible until you sign in.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hey @Raychrls! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry about the confusion. 

With the new Community Events functionality, you must be a member of the User Group in order to see the options to RSVP to the event. Through this first phase, we are collecting all your feedback to focus on improving the process and communication, and provide the best experience possible to all our User Group meetings. Stay tuned! 

Hope to see you there!  

Flávia Brancato
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Very excited to see one of the first official in-person User Group events since COVID! Thanks @JennL@Korri@TylerWilling@nathanbrini for making it happen. Take lots of pictures please -- I want to see all of you, including @FláviaB, with beers (or a non-alcoholic beverage) in hand talking alteryx + tableau 😍🤗

@Raychrls -- As Flávia mentioned, we've captured your feedback and have already started discussions on a fix. yay! in the meantime, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind posting your suggestion to make the Event RSVP buttons visible to visitors as an official suggestion in the Community Ideas board? We have a new "Events" and "User Groups" label for ideas/suggestions that are specific to these areas of the community. It would help us a lot by setting the example for other User Group participants to do the same. Also, its a GREAT idea and want to expose it to the larger community 😎

I can do that! Thanks, @LeahK.

Korri
7 - Meteor

Looking forward to seeing many of your smiling faces a bit later today!  

Raychrls
7 - Meteor

I'm so disappointed -- I actually missed the event due to MEC being...MEC. I hope you all had a blast without me!*only crying a little*

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Raychrls I hear you and I was in the same boat. Unfortunately I had to cancel my trip to Atlanta and I also missed the event. I already know that was super fun so we will have to be there for the next for sure. 😀

Flávia Brancato