Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Enterprise Resource Diagram (ERD) flowchart tool

Hello,

I was recently hired by a fortune 500 company to eliminate use of their Access DB's by replacing them with Alteryx solutions.  My first step is to understand the old DB's so I know what type of workflow to build.  I'd love to have an ERD tool built in Alteryx to drop right after the input data tool.  The closest I've found is the Network Analysis tool, but I don't see that giving me the desired output.  

I would like to see how tables are connected, what manipulations are being done, when a query/view/macro was last used, what outputs being delivered. 

Thanks!

Gina

1 Comment
KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for your idea and feedback!

We appreciate the insight into your use case as well as what kind of tools would benefit that use case. It looks like you're relatively new to the idea board (welcome!) so if you haven't yet be sure to check out our Submission Guidelines as it goes over the idea board process in a bit greater detail including what happens after you post.