Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

error code: 1: The system could not find the environment option that was entered. (203)

poojamate92
8 - Asteroid

Hi Team,

We are stuck in one error, basically we have one workflow on production server which runs on daily basis (except on weekends) that workflow use run command tool to transfer files from Alteryx to user drive. Till yesterday workflow is running properly. But today workflow get failed with error called - 

• Oops!

The job Workflow_Name did not complete successfully and resulted in the following errors:

• Error running Event #1: The external program "G:\Path Name\MoveFTPSFilesToNetworkDrive.bat" returned an error code: 1: The system could not find the environment option that was entered. (203)
  • Error running Event #2: Failed to send to one or more recipients

Note: We have a file for yesterday (9th Aug) and we are running workflow manually today(10th Aug).

Please help me to debug this issue and guide some steps to follow.

1 REPLY 1
DarleneK
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi poojamate92, 

I think this article may be of assistance for you: "Error running Event #1: The external program "C:\... - Alteryx Community 

Please let me know if it helped resolve your issue or not.