Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Report Map Tool - RenderPreviewMap Error

gavinott1
6 - Meteoroid

Hello,

We just updated our Server to V.2020.3.4.30228 and now the Report Map tool doesn't work.

When I click on the tool or run any workflow with the Report Map tool it gives the following error:

RenderPreviewMap - Error in C:\Program Files\Alteryx\Data Products\AlteryxMap\TomTom_US_2020_Q2\Tele_Atlas_US_V6.map: MapServerError - Routine:msProcessProjection() Message:proj error "no system list, errno: 2" for "init=epsg:900913" Code:11

It seems that Alteryx is having trouble projecting the map, but I can use the same map layers (in this case, "TomTom US - Most Recent Vintage") in other tools without a problem.

Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone have any advice on how to fix the error?

Thank you,

Gavin Ott

2 REPLIES 2
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

@gavinott1 I would recommend sending an email to support@alteryx.com to have to look into this 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
mandycgray
8 - Asteroid

Hi @gavinott1 , were you ever able to resolve this issue?  I am seeing the same after an upgrade.  I have a ticket in to support, but wondered if you'd learned anything about this error.

Thanks!