Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Folder Browse in Private Gallery

Bueller18
7 - Meteor

Hi 

I have an analytic app which has a Folder Browse tool connected to a Directory tool and I have tried to publish it to my company's private gallery, however, I am receiving the following error message:

Unknown error. TypeLoadException RequestID: 3e350afe67df46918263c2ae886cb8ac

I am aware that the folder browse tool is restricted from the Alteryx Analytics Gallery, however, I expected it to work fine on my firm's private gallery. The app is running with no restrictions.

Kind regards

JB

3 REPLIES 3
MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Bueller18 

This Interface tool is unfortunately not supported in the Gallery environment. You could use a text input tool and ask users to paste in the path to the directory they'd like to use instead. Please see the below for more detail

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/Folder-Browse-Not-Available-on-Galler...

Michal

Bueller18
7 - Meteor

Thank you @MichalM for the help

somervill
7 - Meteor

Hi Michal, the Input Tool functions well. But that come to another question, when I try to save the file into gallery, it shows that I cannot save a Directory File with local path into the Gallery, the screenshot is as below. Wondering what should I put within the path?

Path need to be defined.

somervill_0-1662615759121.png

However, if I put a specific address, I cannot upload the workflow to the gallery.

somervill_1-1662615840029.png