Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Favorites within Collections

buegemac
5 - Atom

I have collections that are beginning to get rather large in size and I am concerned that users might have difficulty finding the workflow they need. At the moment, breaking up the collections is not an option. I understand they can search for the workflow or go to the Workflow Results to see their recents, but is there functionality that would allow users to "Favorite" the workflows they routinely run?

1 REPLY 1
wdavis
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @buegemac 

This functionality is not available directly from the Server. However, you can use the Favourites functionality within the browser you are using to direct them to the specific workflow that they would always like to run.

You can then have a bookmarks folder on your browser with a list of the workflows you are most frequently using.

You can also submit this idea into our Server Ideas Page for future consideration into the product - https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Ideas/idb-p/server-ideas

Kind Regards,

Will