Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Differentiating 'Complete' Job Status in Scheduler with Errors and with Conversion Errors

hfanda73
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

I am trying to access jobs logs in the Scheduler and succeeded. I would have though that in the 'AS_Results' table I would be able to find the actual Result of the executed jobs that would allow me to distinguish between Workflows ran with errors (Red indicator) and Workflows ran with conversion errors (Yellow indicator), but I couldn't find it.

In the 'AS_Queue' table, you can find a job status being 'Complete' or 'Error'. The problem is when a Red indicator is on, I want to flag this as 'problem' or error and need to look at, but since the job completed, the status is 'Complete'. Is there a good way to resolve this so that I can flag the jobs that result in Error (Red indicator) but showing 'Complete' as status?

Thanks in advance

Henri

2 REPLIES 2
AngelaO
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Server Usage Report

http://downloads.alteryx.com/downloads.html

Alteryx Server Usage Report

This workflow provides user access, content, schedules, and job analysis information about your Server and outputs results via a Tableau workbook, or PDF and Excel files.
Compatible with version 11.0 and above. Click here for the pre-11.0 usage report app.

You can modify this to get the information you are looking for...

Customer Support Engineer
hfanda73
8 - Asteroid

Thanks Angela,

I didn't realise that the information that I wanted reside in the column called '_ServiceData' with 'BLOB' data type. All I need to do is to parse the data in this column.

Regards

Henri