This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I've ran into a problem when publishing a large workflow to the server. This workflow does it's job fine, but to monitor what its doing I'm reading and writing to a small logging database constantly: logs.sqlite. The very last step of the workflow is running a macro called 'Generate Report', this macro reads out the logging data of the run that has just passed and builds a .pdf report of it.
The problem arises there. In the input tools that read out logs.sqlite, the file paths are not updated to reflect that it's running in the gallery. Every other filepath relating to this file does get updated to something like 'Alteryx\Workspace\Service\Staging\10076_7856f3ab8c3d4cd286ada83a20121051\_externals\2\Logs.sqlite" (Flows)', yet these input tools do not: 00:04:27.270 - Error - ToolId 103: Record #1: Tool #33: File not found "E:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Workspace\Service\Staging\Logs\Logs.sqlite". These tools have the normal relative path of ..\logs\logs.sqlite.
The obvious answer is that I've turned off these assets when saving the workflow to the Gallery, but the weird part is they dont even show up in the manage assets window, as ..\Logs\Logs.sqlite isn't there: